Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings Day 1-16 Printable

Okay so this is my first time attempting a printable so PLEASE tell me if something doesn't work out.  In my last post I talked about one my families Thanksgiving tradition's of counting our blessing and then doing something for some one less fortunate.  I gave you a link to the list of things we do each day as well.   Well now I have (hopefully) created a printable for you with days 1-16 on it.  I would laminate this and cut along the black lines, then place it in/next to your "treasure box" aka whatever you will be collecting your coins in.


Here is the link to go to and hopefully be able to print it off in a nice full paper size.

Again please let me know if this doesn't work.

I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it did not work for me, I had to change to landscape instead of portrait and then I tired to enlarge it, no luck --- turned out to be a little smaller than a 3x5 index card

Vanessa said...

Hi, Liz

Great idea. I will have to try this. By the way, I have pass an award to you. Click here:

http://homesweetbutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

Have a great day.

Vanessa