Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Halloween.  We have been celebrating all weekend long it feels like.  Here are a few things I have done.  I made this Monster pinata that I loved how cute he turned out but I feel pretty certain I am never making a pinata again.  It was a lot of work.

Also when I saw this recipe for jello worms I could not resist.
Are those not the most disgusting thing you have seen made to eat?  Many adults at the party couldn't even try them, many kids couldn't either, but they were sure fun.  And my baby girl loved the left overs.

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween. (Oh and save me some snickers please.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pinata turned out GREAT !!!, the worms super yucky and the brave little one ought to get a medal !!!!