Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My New Years Blogging Resolution

I know January is almost over but I can still make a resolution. Right?  So anyways I have felt frustrated about the lack of comments I get.  But then I realized that I am terrible at leaving comments myself.  I know there are other bloggers out there who feel frustrated just like I do.  So my goal this year is everyday that I look at other peoples blogs I need to leave at least one comment.  I know this doesn't sound like much but I know (from experience) that comments feel great. Each little bit helps us bloggers know that you appreciate what we do.  Now I ask you to do the same (and I am not saying it has to be here), but realize these post take a lot of work and appreciation/recognition/affirmation are all things each blogger needs.  I am done rambling now.

2 comments:

Lance and Nicole said...

I know what you mean! I never blog because nobody ever comments.

TiffanyM said...

I'm the same way! Its sad to think i loose so much motivation because A someone inst reading or b they are reading and don't comment! :) Definitely a good goal for this year!