Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dr. Suess Baby Shower {Advice Book}

So I made this little advice book for the shower for people to write in.  I thought it turned out cute.  I am by no means a computer printable expert of a paper crafter expert so there are flaws, but I was over all happy with it.  I just searched a bunch of Dr. Suess images until I found ones I was happy with. I left a space on the left side of all of them and I hole punched them, then glued them together then tied ribbon through the hole. So here it is.  I thought this was a perfect cover image.
 I opened it into paint so I could change it a little and I added this.
 Here is an example of one of the inside pages. I used text boxes to make the lines then edited the text boxes to make the "box" disappear.
I had a bunch of others but I didn't want to bore you with them all.  But over all I thought it turned out cute, for something that was a big learning project for me.
Thanks to my hubby for helping me figure out some of the editing things that I couldn't figure out on my own :)

2 comments:

Wani said...

I love this idea! So cute!

Elegantpaws said...

What a fantastic idea for a baby shower. You have inspired me! Thank you for sharing.