Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can I ask a Favor of You?

Dear readers I come to you at this time to enlist your help and support.  You see I have entered my baby in to a baby contest (there is no doubt in my mind that she is the cutest baby in the world.)  Anyways to win people need to go and vote for her.  Here is the link to go and vote for her.  Now there are over 1500 babies entered and I do not expect you to search through them all so here is how to find her picture.  There is a search box on the top left. you can either type in my e-mail address: lizzy_clarinet(at)hotmail(dot)com (note this is my private e-mail if you need to get a hold of me please e-mail at the busy lizzy e-mail) or you can search her name; Kaylee.  This is the photo you will be looking for.
(see I told you she is the cutest baby in the world)
You can vote once a day.  And here's just a little bribe, if she wins I will do 3 giveaways in the month of October!  Thank You!!!!! 

ps. I know the past few weeks have been chaotic for me, starting Monday this blog will return to normal again (whatever that is.)

No comments: