Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cake Pop Finalist

Wow what an amazing list of delicious Cake Pop ideas.  Narrowing it down to three favorites was really really hard.  I am glad you guys get to pick the winner.  So remember to look at the poll on the left and vote for which one sounds the yummiest to you.  Please only 1 vote per person. So without further ado here are our finalist.
1- Raspberry Swirled Cheese Cake rolled in Grahm Cracker crumbs. By Amanda.
2- Peanut Butter Cake with Carmel Frosting dipped in Chocolate sprinkled with Chopped Peanuts and Crushed Pretzels.  AKA the 
Take 5 candy bar. By JillH
3- Lemon Cake with Raspberry Frosting dipped in Dark Chocolate and topped with the Lemon Sprinkle. By Kelly

Ok so I am putting the poll up.  I will leave the poll up through Monday Night (10:00 MST) then I will announce the winner Monday Night. 

I did make Cake Pops again this week for my nephews 10th birthday.  I used the cookies and cream idea but I made them to look like this. 
Aren't they cute.  I used a thin royal icing to make the eyeballs and an edible marker to draw the faces on.  My nephew loved them.
Here is a quick list of some of my other favorites.  For a complete list go here
Pumpkin Cake-Cream Cheese Frosting- White Chocolate- Nutmeg
Strawberry Caked dipped in Dark Chocolate. (a chocolate covered strawberry)
Margarita Cake with Lime Sprinkles
Salted Caramel: chocolate Cake base + Salted Caramel Frosting + dipped in Chocolate + Caramel Swirl + Fleur De Sel Sprinkles
Key Lime: Vanilla Cake, Lime Frosting, White Chocolate, Grahm Cracker crumbs
Snickerdoodle: White Cake- Cinnamon Vanilla Frosting- White Chocolate- Cinnamon
Pina Colada: Yellow cake mix with crushed pineapple, rum extract, and vanilla frosting, White or Yellow Candy melts and Toasted coconut.
Pistachio Rose Pops: Vanilla cake with Rosewater Extract and Vanilla Frosting- White chocolate- Crushed pistachios.
Banana Split Pop: Banana Cake with Crushed Pineapple and Vanilla Frosting, dipped in Chocolate and rolled in Nuts. (Another idea she had included a cherry in the middle, I might do that in this one as well.)

I really wish I could include all of them in this list but I am tired of typing.  Not a single idea sounded bad they all sounded yummy. Thanks so much for your participation.
Go! Vote! Eat!

No comments: