Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tu-Tu Drive

I ran across this post that I think is brilliant and sweet and it might have made me cry.  Samsters Mommy is trying to gather 100+ tutu's to donate to a foundation called Princess Alexa Foundation.  This foundation started with a little girl who had terminal cancer,  She loved to dress up like princesses and was known as Princess Alexa.  Today the foundations donates dress ups and toys to children like Alexa.
To help you with this quest SamstersMommy is doing a tutu tutorial every Tuesday for the next few weeks.
Here is her first one.
Those are super cute tutus.
I also did a tutu many moons ago.  You can find that post here.
Next week I will also share with you some tips on ways to change this tutu.
Please visit Samsters Mommy to get details.  She is accepting any dress up for boys or girls.  But it must be new and never worn.
If you are participating send me a picture (e-mail me or become a facebook fan and upload it there) of your completed tutu so we can see how many came from us and I would love to see all that cuteness at once.

No comments: