Monday, November 17, 2008

OOOPPPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo sorry. I got ahead of myself and there is still another week left for winning the bows. So here is what I am going to do. Lydnsay you can still have these and everyone else you still have a week to enter. I will keep everyone who was entered before entered. So to clarify everyone just continue like you were and Lyndsay congrats you won through my insanity.

A reminder of how to enter:
1- Order something
2- Post a link on your blog
3- refer a friend and if they order your name will be entered twice, Just make sure they mention your name in their order

You can be entered multiple times.

I am so sorry that I am crazy. I hope you will all forgive me!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You entered my name right? I posted about your site and bows on my blog and then my friend Laura did too! : )

Liz said...

I did get your name. Send me your friends url so I can verify and she will be entered. Thanks