Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thank You

Alternative Title:  I am feelin the love.

I just wanted to say thank you to you wonderful readers out there.  This has been a good blog week for me.  2 weeks ago I was feeling frustrated, while I mostly do this blog for myself, I am nonetheless a girl who likes to be noticed and appreciated.  But these past two weeks I have been surprised at the yummy comments on the cake pop post, comments elsewhere, seeing my blog linked at other places, my followers number increasing, seeing my friends follow some of my tutorials, and I have even been selected for an exchange to feature aproduct and craft with it.  I am so excited.  So I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone! 
THANK YOU!!!!! (My mother taught me that the more exclamations you use the better)

No comments: