Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flower Bows

I am excited about thinking about making bows again.  I am thinking of this as a fresh start.  And what is fresher than flowers? So my first "Bow" post will be to show you some flowers.  I will add some more flowers later but here is a quick peek at some that I already have.


The Spiked Gerber Bow.  I love how full this flower is and how much dimension it adds.
 
Here is a super cute button ribbon bow.  It is super simple and, well... cute as a button!
Here is a fun funky fabric flower with frayed edges.  It is so fun and playful, great for a summer day.
This daisy ribbon flower is one of my favorites.  I love the shape and all the possibilities this flower gives you.
Here is another example of the ribbon daisy.  Don't you just love it!
I hope you like these as much as I do.  They feel so springy don' they?
Anyways I am working on getting an etsy store up and going.  In the mean time if you want anything leave a comment or e-mail me.
Love Miss Busy Lizzy

No comments: