Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flowers

I am back from vacation. I was fortunate enough to spend a week in Hawaii and it was beautiful. Everywhere I turned I saw these wonderful flowers(plumeria) that were worn in hair and I had to buy some. I bought enough to share some but supplies are limited.


Light yellow plumeria on stick $2.50









Solid white plumeria on stick $2.50




Pink with yellow center plumeria on clip $2.50








White with purple center plumeria on clip $2.50


The clip on the flowers. Sorry it is a bad picture but it is a black pinch clip with teeth.
There is a proper way to wear these flowers in Hawaii. Single on the right and married on the left. Undecided/unavailable in the middle.
Again these are limited so order fast.

1 comment:

Rosander said...

Liz- Hey I always need a tone of brown. do you have anything similar to the sunday white bow or the korker bow in a brown?